Wednesday, July 29, 2020

good morning everyone

I’m very excited to share with you a webinar I watched Yesterday , New Jersey self advocacy project. 
For those of you who may Not know What advocacy means  advocacy is any action that speaks in favor of or argues for a cause, Supports or defends or Pleads on Behalf of others.
For more information go to website njselfadvocacyproject.org.
You can get a lot of information from this website.
I am going to gave you some of the information I learned yesterday I will start with some of the most important and interesting subjects.
I will update information on a regular basis,so please check back often.
The website is free for anyone to use.

Ways to Advocate:
Power in numbers
Online petition
Email  to representatives
Social media
Flyer handouts
Advocate for change
Bring attention to your community concerns.
Sure you sign up for email alerts from the Arc of United States, on their website.

My next blog
I’ll give you information ,Who to contact With any issues And our state officials.
This will include congressman, Senators, legislators, and local political officials.
It’s important to contact your politicians with your concerns, and changes you would like to see happen.
Let them hear our voice.
Please send Any  feedback , Or if there’s anything That I may help you with..

I look forward to hearing from you. Promise to work hard to help my peers. Or I can do.
Thanks Jen 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m getting other participants healthy I want to show you ways to participate

Keeping Busy to Avoid Going CRAZY During the COVID Pandemic

YES, we’re still in quarantine and staying indoors.  I would like to talk about  fun activities you can do indoors and stay safe without goi...