Tuesday, July 21, 2020

My name is Jennifer this my first blog i’ll be writing About My life at cornerstone I am 31-years old Who lives in cornerStone I’m a member of the arc and I am Disabled i am writing about my life in hopes of  helping people And inspiring people like me. I would like everyone to know that even though I am disabled I have a full and happy life. Right now we are in in the middle of the Covid lockdown although I’m keeping myself busy. I am doing Zumba and karaoke and other activities. I have a roommate named Susan and we  are very close like sisters.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jen, I’m so happy for your new blog, best wishes, Joe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jen! This is so cool! I am so proud of you. I cannot wait to see photos of your activities and more about your unique talents.

    From Anthony

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen, maybe you can post a nice photo of yourself or of you and Susan.

    ReplyDelete

I’m getting other participants healthy I want to show you ways to participate

Keeping Busy to Avoid Going CRAZY During the COVID Pandemic

YES, we’re still in quarantine and staying indoors.  I would like to talk about  fun activities you can do indoors and stay safe without goi...